• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Alyssas Nachrichten an ihre Fans

Ist diese Nachricht nur erfunden?

• ja

Stimmen: 1 16,7%
  • nein

Stimmen: 5 83,3%

• Umfrageteilnehmer
:flash: :flash: Also, ich muss dir nochmal mein Lob aussprechen! Danke,dass du uns immer so gut informierst!! :flash: :flash:

Werbung:
OK, weiter geht's: Lyssie's neue "Question for this week"

Hello my sweeties. I hope you're all well. I'm excited about the upcoming hiatus. We have 11 more days of work then it's off on a family vacation. Woooo Hoooo! I am so ready to sleep and hang out with my friends and family and horsies.
So....here is the question of the week..........What is the animal you identify with the most?
Although my favorite animal is the horse. I think I identify more with dogs for their loyalty and playfulness.

Lyssie hat echt gute Ideen.

hi!
Lyssie ha mal wieder gepostet..sie ist wirklich eine gaanz süße maus  :D

I would never think of you as less loyal fans if you do not join the fan club. You guys are the best fans any actress could ever ask for. EVER! The only thing that would keep me from posting here is if my schedule does not lend itself to the time needed to post. So don't worry sweeties! If there ever is a time that I can't post know that you're all in my hearts and I will be back.
The other thing I would like to clear up..... is......I am not sick. I am so healthy and happy too. I don't know how that rumor started but....yuck! I don't like that one. I am beyond fine. I promise. O.K. now that we cleared all that up.
Here's the question of the week:
What is your earliest childhood memory?
My first childhood memory is walking my baby bottles out to the garbage men in a box. I was a big girl and didn't need them anymore so my mom and I gave them to the garbage men. Bye-Bye bottles!

http://www.safesearching.com/boards....=018759

Hi!
So, Lyssie hat mal wieder geposted. Klasse.
I'm back. We had a great family vacation. We went to New Orleans for jazz fest. So much fun. My Godbrother Brandon is a trombone player...so....he played with Sam Buterra. He is so talented. Also, my friend Adam is the lead singer of the Counting Crows and we got to see them play too. It was a blast. We danced, ate a lot of food and just got to be together. Needless to say I'm enjoying my time off. I feel rested again, which is a very nice feeling. What did you guys think of Phoebe vanquishing Cole? Pretty heavy stuff huh? Well, don't worry he'll be back.... I don't know in what form he'll be back next season, but he'll definately be back. I don't have a question of the week for you guys, but I just wanted to say hi because I missed you! Hope you're all happy! Until next time.....
Light...
And....
Love....
Lyssie

http://www.safesearching.com/boards....=019949

Süß, sie ist echt lieb.

Okay. Es passiert so viel in letzter Zeit, dass ich kaum atmen kann. Also bitte vergebt mir dass ich keine Zeit zum chatten habe.

Wir sind wieder zurück beim arbeiten und es wird großartig.
Es ist gut, wieder zurück zu sein. Wir arbeiten an der Season Premiere (erste Folge der 5. Staffel) welche als zweistündiges Special ausgestrahlt werden wird.
Jaime Pressly hat einen Gastauftritt und sie ist eine Puppe. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass es das bisher beste Charmed Jahr wird. Wenn wir jetzt nur WB dazu bringen könnten, uns zu promoten.

Ich weiß, dass ihr von den anderen wunderbaren Segen gehört habt, die mir dem Himmel gab. Ich bin zur Zeit überwältigt von der Freude meines Lebens.

Ich hoffe und bete dass es euch allen gut geht. Und ich habe euch vermisst, Leute! In etwa einem Monat bin ich zurück bei der Arbeit und ich werde mehr Zeit haben.
Ich verspreche es. Ich verspreche euch ebenfalls dass ich euch die neuesten News über Charmed mitteilen werde ;)

Licht und Liebe

Lyssi

O.K. So much is going on right now I can barely breath so please forgive me that i have no time to chat.
We are back to work and it's going great. It's good to be back. We're working on the season premiere which will air as a two hour special. Jaime Pressly is guest starring and she's a doll. I have a feeling this is going to be the best year of Charmed yet. Now if we could only get the WB to promote us.....
I know you guys have been updated on the other beautiful blessings that have been given to me from the heavens. I am overwhelmed by the happiness of my life right now.
I hope and pray that you are all well. And I missed you guys. In about 1 month I'm back to work and I will have more time. I promise. Also i promise to let you know the newest news about Charmed ;)

Light and love
Lyssi

(Habe diese Nachricht von www.charming-page.net)!

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben