• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Englisch II

Yeah, Joey is really attractive. I hope he's going to find true love...sometime. ;)
He and Rachel, great people, but together a little disaster. Rachel and Ross belong together. And Joey...well...yeah.
Gotta go now, lunch time!
Bye

Werbung:
At first: Hi!
Well... I don't know... ´But I think I would remember, so I'd say: No. *grin*
How are you? Did you get holidays yet? I have holidays since two weeks...
Have you heard about the terrorism in London and Birmingham? I'm very shocked about it, because a few weeks ago I was on an exchange in England and we went shopping in Birmingham...
What are you doing?
Greets, Shadow

I don't think this contains spoilers.

WAR OF THE WORLDS​

Oh my gosh. Wow! Jeez, I thought it be a bad movie, you know, Tom Cruise safing the world, very clichéd...but WOW! It is great!!! I loved it though it was sometimes really scary and I had to hide behind my mom's back because I have this huge fear of aliens...(I had nightmares when I saw "Signs")...and I loved the end.
Plus, Dakota Fanning. She's such a talented actress and so cute! You know, you think "She'll handle this. She's mature. She doesn't need his help." and then you think "Oh gosh, SAFE HER!!! Forget your stupid son, he doesn't deserve better anyway, SAFE YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!"
Tom Cruise's son in this movie (Robbie) was really...well...stupid. A little handsome if he would go to the hairdresser's but stupid! I mean, hello? I bet he's about my age, 15, and trying to be a hero? Jeez!
Anyway, the movie was great. Honestly, it was more than great. It was...it was...WOW! I so have to get the DVD as soon as it is released! WOW!!!

Kisses,

*~Summer~*

Okay, it's time to refresh this thread, isn't it? :)

Camryn, I'd love to see 'War of the worlds' not just because of Dakota Fanning (I'm a real fan of her in 'Taken' and '24 hours fear' (is that the name in English? In German it's "24 Stunden Angst") )
The story is really interesting and well, I think you are really fascinated of this film and I think you're not the only one.
So I'm going to keep trying getting tickets for this film.

To Friends: I love the new season, but Rachel and Joey don't match.
Rachel an Ross-this is the perfect relationship!
I love all the characters but Phoebe is sometimes really nerving with her crazy kind even if Mike is cute. :p

Eames schrieb:
Hey @ all... I'm so bored...it's so late, but I can't sleep...mhh... is anybody here?

Yup... same here :eindösen:
I don't know what to do but I can't sleep and I'm not tired.

I think I'll watch a movie... something... DVD maybe... oh well, I'll just watch whatever's lying around here! so what's that?! The L-Word, season 1. ;)

@ Cosette: I love Dakota Fanning, she's such a cute and talented little girl ;) (btw: "Trapped" is the original title of "24 stunden angst").

Hello and good morning,

@vampire_kizz

The L-Word? What it is that? Don't know :D Never heard of that before ;)

Couldn't be here for a long time ;) Let's what happened while I wasn't here.

Okay, even if I think, that there is nobody to talk to, I'll write some sentences now.
I have to refresh my English, cause school is starting the day after tomorrow (hihi)!!
Oh my gosh, I didn't learn anything! I had to learn French, but i didn't. My french teacher will kill me (or my mother if she looks at my marks then ;))
I hope, we will repeat the vocabulary, because I don't mind everything from the last year. If not, I'll have to learn with my friend (she's an French-genius)

Okay, I'll get my French book and read through some vocabulary now.

Your sincerely,
Sarah

ok, should I correct you? might be quite helpful:D
you should have written "though I think, there's nobody..."
"school will start"
... oh my gosh? :lol: either "gosh", or "oh my god/ oh my goodness"^^
"i don't remind"
"a french genius"
"and look up some vocabulary"
"yours sincerely"

:p:D

I'd rather expect your english teacher to kill you, or can your french be even worse than your english?
no, sorry, no offence.
if you want me to, i could help you with french;)

Ah, I think I have to learn some English, too! ;)
Before the holidays I was really good in English, but now....I think all my teachers will kill me.
But thank you for correcting me, that's a good help.

I knew, that it is "yours sincerely", that was a "Rechtschreibfehler" (what is that in English?)

Werbung:
Hey Guys,

Don´t say that, Sarah. They´ll kill you after the first Test, not earlier. And you wrote "Rechtschreibfehler" wrong, too. :p

Zurück
Oben