• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Englisch

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hi Im there!
I've just pass my examination in Inorganic chemistry and I'm really proud! I mean, I've just recived a A+. so give me some congratiolations!

Werbung:
Oh, I hate maths. And I am not good in maths. My favourite lesson is biologie and English! :rofl:

I love english, correctly I love all languages. and I'm quite good. but I hate maths and I'm really bad in it.

oh no you love maths, how dare you! ;)

how comes?

I hate it because...it's real shit, complicated, and I'll never need it anymore later when I'm out of school, because in our time you make everything like maths with computers...

yes that's right , but I ehrmm I don't why i'm liking this subject, what are your favourite subject ?

In my opinion, there is nothing in this world that is more exciting than languages, geography and economy ;)

Topic is favourite subjects? That's really fascinating ;)
My favourite subjects are without any doubt languages :verliebt: I hate our schoolsystem in my hometown to decide to build a mathematic-founded school...I'm not good at maths!
The languages I learn are German, English, French and Latin...unfortunately not more

Yeah, I'll do...in my christmas holidays will start a new special course for a free special activity with spanish or italian...really looking forward to it ;)

Hi! I think nobody has written in here for a long time and that's really sad. English is a cool language and I love to speak and write it.
And I have a chance to do that. We've got a new boy in our class and he is from the states. Actual he doesn't talk to me but I want to recreate my English a little bit so I write in here.^^

HEy Maarja, thats a really cool sig! I wonder weather you'ver taken a picture form Andy Warhols - it looks like this!

And tell me: Why does that boy doesn't talk to you? He's shy or doesn't he want to talk to Girls than, eh?!

Werbung:
Which Sig do you mean, I think it's not the Sig I have now. But thanks^^

Well, I think he doesn't want to talk to girls, but he also says not so much when he is with the boys.^^

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben