• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Shannen und ihre Scheidungen

Also ich hab keine Ahnung ob sie sich scheiden lässt. Möglich wäre es aber natürlich schon!

Litvack

Werbung:
hab das grad gefunden. dachte ich poste das halt mal(ist von www.nationalenquirer.com)

SHANNEN DOHERTY BREAKS DOWN

Troubled star sobs as marriage explodes!

It's been a rough year for former "90210" star Shannen Doherty -- and things aren't getting any better!

SHANNEN DOHERTY
The 31-year-old actress has been married for only a year to producer Richard Salomon, but they've struggled through a traumatic split and still haven't put all their troubles behind them.

The couple are just back from a three-week trip to Hawaii, which pals say was a bid to save their marriage. But the bizarre scene caught on film in Malibu is evidence there's still turmoil in their relationship.

"I saw Richard parked in Malibu on Pacific Coast Highway in his black Cadillac Escalade SUV," said an eyewitness. "Then Shannen drove up in her silver BMW 740 sedan and parked right in front of him.

"For the next 30 minutes she stayed in her car and he stayed in his. They never got out of their vehicles! They were both on their cell phones talking to each other, and it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out all was not well between them."

Shannen then went to a gas station at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Laurel Canyon in West Hollywood, where a source at the scene said she got out of the car still on her cell phone, crying hysterically.

For five minutes Shannen screamed and yelled and swung her arms wildly, the source said. Her face was red. She didn't even put gas in her car.

"I heard her say: 'Damn it Richard' . . . 'I saw you with her!'" the source told The ENQUIRER.

"Her hair was all over the place. Her face was contorted. She looked hurt and angry and tears rolled down her face. Finally she calmed down and the conversation finished peacefully. Then she gassed up the car and drove off."

Shannen wed Salomon, 34, on Jan. 26, 2002, in a Las Vegas ceremony. They separated last fall after just nine months of marriage.

"They are currently separated and were headed for divorce," said an insider. "But they're telling friends they are still trying to work things out. I know Richard still wants to save the marriage. Shannen is not sure they can."

:erstaunt2 Ich wusste ja gar nichts, dass Shannen verheiratet ist!!!!!!!!

Aber wenn das stimmt, was Nancy sagt, dann war das ziemlich fies von ihr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
hab noch bilder zu dem artikel gefunden
shan04.jpg

shan05.jpg

shan06.jpg

shan07.jpg

shan00.jpg

sie sieht ja da wirklich ziemlich fertig aus:-(arme shan!!!

Zurück
Oben