• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Weiß jemand was über die 6. Staffel?

Werbung:
Hi Du,

ja, ich weiss gewisses, ich habs schon gepostet, der thread ist auch im Spoiler Forum, unter Hilfe! (spoiler), aber ich kanns Dir gern noch hier reinkopieren (im andern thread hats noch zwei deutsche Übersetzungen, self made *g*). Ich finds total schade, dass Leo nun da oben sein wird; allerdings, wenn Du das Skript vom Season Finale gelesen hast, kanns ja auch anders weitergehen, nachdem Leo jetzt ja sozusagen gefangen genommen worden ist...na ja, wir werdens ja sehen. Sollte ich noch mehr finden, werd ichs hier auch posten. :)
Viele Grüsse, Moonflower

Season Six will herald the return of three well-known Whitelighters (well, two and a half), but in what form? Brian Krause is signed on for the next season, and his character Leo will deal with becoming the head of the Elders 'Up There'; Rose McGowan is contracted for her final season on the show next year, so the fate of the third Charmed One is up in the air; and Drew Fuller is returning as recurring character Chris, the mysterious Whitelighter who is trapped with no way of returning to the future.

The sixth sense experienced by the sisters in Sense and Sense Ability may be worked on further in this season. New powers do not appear to be in the works given the cost of special effects on the show -- nearly $3,000 an orb! Smaller advances (think the sixth sense, Phoebe's advance in The Eyes Have It, etc.) may appear throughout the season.

The fate of the show is up in the air! While it continues to be a success for The WB, actress Rose McGowan's contract ends after the sixth season and there is no guarantee she'll continue to be Charmed beyond that...

Piper will deal with the loss of her life partner as Leo leads a new life heading the Elders, and copes with the changes in her world; Phoebe's quickly-passing flame Jason Dean is gone for good; and Paige gives up full-time Wicca work to head back to the work force in the sixth season.

More answers on the future, friends, family and foes will be revealed as the sisters raise young Wyatt, deal with the sudden and mysterious disappearance of a loved one and come to dealing with their newly-appointed Whitelighter.

NEW - A recent interview with Zap2it.com revealed that its possible that Eric Dane will return in his role as Jason Dean at some point in season six.

das können sie gar nicht machen. Es sieht zwar danach aus, aber wer weiss, vielleicht, wenn Leo wieder befreit ist, sieht es doch anders aus. Was hätte denn die ganze Romanze gebracht, wenn sie sich wegen so etwasem trennen würden? Es wurde uns doch so oft deutlich gemacht, dass sie füreinander bestimmt sind, und ich hoffe, es wird auch wieder so kommen. Ansonsten wärs ja irre scheisse.
Hast Du gelesen, was Leo Piper zum Abschied sagt? Das ist so süss!!!

Unten kopier ich Dir das Ende vom Season Finale rein.
Irgendwann muss es sicher ein happy end geben!!

A soaking wet Earth Goddess tornados in and the Elders stop and stare. Piper demands to know where Leo is, but they still stand there looking. One of them steps forward and lowers his hood to reveal...Leo. He asks her what she is doing here, and takes her arm, but she pulls away. Piper: "How could you do this to me?" Leo asks the Elders to excuse him, and turns his attention back to Piper. Piper: "You wanted this, too. You wanted me...your son. Our family. We fought for it. Now you're walking away?" Leo tells her it's not so simple but Piper tells him to make it simple so that she can understand. Leo tells her if he had a choice in this he would choose her. Piper interrupts and tells him to choose her now...and orb with her home to their son. In a hopeful bid she holds out her hand and Leo stares at it...if only it was that easy. Leo: "Don't you think I want to?" Piper: "I don't know. And that's what scares me the most..." Leo takes Piper's hand and speaks to her with confidence and wisdom,... a different Leo than we know. Leo: "The Elders were wrong about us. They didn't think our love could survive, but it did. Our love blessed us in ways even They couldn't foresee. It gave you the strength you needed to take over for Prue. It produced a baby with a greater future than any of us. And it made me..." Piper looks like she's just been blind-sided and finishes his sentence, "An Elder." Leo: "Our love is transcendent, Piper. It lifted me up so high, this was the only possible result. Being an Elder wasn't my destiny, but yet here I am, because of you." Piper declares she's not gonna give up on him but he tells her she can't fight this. Piper's anger dissolves to tears. The tears of sadness and broken dreams and Leo holds her in a tight embrace. As he does, a wisp rises out of Piper who morphs back into her usual clothes. He goddess essence swirls across the heavens and through massive golden doors.

The two break apart but still hold hands and Piper takes a deep breath to ask him how can she raise a family alone and Leo reminds her that she has her sisters. Then asks him if she will ever see him again and he tells her that he doesn't know that but he'll always be watching over her. Piper: "From Up Here. You won't be there for me. Or Wyatt." He promises her that he'll never leave Wyatt's side and always feel his presence but not as human love. That from her. She tells Leo that she will find a way to be strong. for him. She fights back another wave of emotion. Leo can't stand to see her in pain and tells her he can make the pain go away. Piper is hurt that he would want to make her forget but Leo reassures her that he only wants help her find peace. Leo begins to glow and then kisses her. She losses herself in the magical kiss...

Paige finishes cooking frittatas, while Phoebe talks on the phone to Elise, apologizing for the night before at the bachelor's auction. She turn to Paige after she hangs up and tells Paige that they raised $18,000 for the charity and that none of the bachelors remember a thing about that night. Phoebe helps Paige in preparing plates of food. Phoebe: "Gotta admit, being a minor deity had its perks. I even got a second date with Evan." Paige asks about Jason but Phoebe tells her when Jason moves back to San Francisco then she'll give it another shot but until then...look out for the Love goddess. Phoebe asks Paige about missing her goddess power. Paige: "I've been on this major magic journey for too long, you know? I gave up my career, friends...it cost a lot. I'm tired." They pick up the plates and enter the dining room where an informal brunch has been set up. Phoebe tells her that since they defeated the Titans that they aren't gonna face anything that big again. Paige responds that she does feel fulfilled but she need a change in her life and that it might keep her mind off what they lost. Phoebe: "We're not losing him, Paige. He'll be watching over us." Paige tells her its not the same and Phoebe admits it as well. As they discuss bachelors from the auction, a knock at the door sounds and Phoebe calls for them to enter. Morris enters with his wife Sheila carrying a small arrangement of flowers. Sheila asks them if they really want company over and Morris adds that they don't want to intrude. Phoebe reassures him they are not intruding, that this was Piper's idea. Sheila and Morris are very sympathetic to Piper's loss of Leo but as Piper enters she greets them with warm hugs and smiles. Everyone stands there for an awkward moment as Piper looks at them like their crazy. Piper: "Come on, guys. This is a celebration. Leo got promoted. We should all be happy for him -- I am." Both Paige and Phoebe are suspicious of her emotion since they feel she should be devastated. Paige points out that suppressing emotion in this family can be dangerous, but Piper assures her she's not, and invites everyone to sit down. Piper forgets the baby monitor and leaves the room to get it. A worried Phoebe turns to Paige and softly tells her that something is wrong. Paige just accounts it to Piper moving on. Phoebe: "Which is what's wrong. Piper doesn't "move On". She fights I'm telling you, that's not Piper."

EXT. Manor - Front Steps - Day

Chris is sitting on the front steps outside the manor, waiting. Leo orbs in wearing his Elder's robe with hood down. After they exchange greetings, Chris asks what the Elders decide about him. Leo tells his that he's been the topic of a debate and one thing they agreed on was that he can't return to the future. Chris: "I figured as much. The time line's changed. I don't know what I'd go back to. So, what'd They decide?" Leo announces that the Elders voted to make him the Charmed Ones' new Whitelighter. Chris feigns surprise. Leo tells him its reward for helping to defeat the Titans but somehow Leo believes he expected that. Leo steps closer to Chris, studying him, "You know, I can't stop thinking about what Piper said. I can't help but wonder if this wasn't your plan all along." Chris: "Hey, I'm good, but I'm not that good." Leo tells him to take good care of the sisters and that he'll be watching over him as well. Chris: "Maybe not." Leo looks at him confused and after a quick beat, Chris glances around making sure no one's around and waves his hand -- to make Leo's body collapse into a flat plane. The plane is a two-dimensional prison, that disappears with a flash. Chris smiles to himself, straightens his clothes and opens the front door and steps inside. When he clears the door frame, he waves his hand to telekinetically shut the door. This leaves us all wondering who's this new stranger and what in heaven or hell he is up to and...where did he send Leo?

Niemals!! Ganz logisch gesehen wird es das auch nicht. Da bin ich mir fast 100%ig sicher, denn was hätten dann die ganze Vergangnheit gebracht, in der uns immer Weis gemacht wurde, dass sie füreinander bestimmt sind und so. Es wäre ja grausam von den Serien-schreibern, sie zuerst durch all die schlimmen Dinge durchgehen, sie dann noch ein baby bekommen zu lassen..und sie schlussendlich zu trennen..geht gar nicht!!! Und es wäre verdammt :dumm:
Ausserdem wärs zum heulen. :weinen2:

Ich hab noch einen neuen Artikel...der sagt zwar auch nicht mehr, aber er klingt irre spannend!!

The WB Fall 2003 "Charmed" Description

Bound by bloodline and their inescapable destiny, the sisters have found it increasingly hard to have any kind of a life (love, social or otherwise), and maintain a low profile. Flirting with danger has always been part of the job, but now Phoebe and Paige amp up the sex appeal even more - if such a thing is possible - to find themselves some soulmates. Not to be a party pooper, but can Piper balance the role of single mother on top of her good-witch duties while her sisters play? Or will the power of three begin to weaken? Questions even tougher to answer when a handsome new stranger descends on the manor.

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben