• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Megan Corletto alias little Piper

holly_virginia

Aktives Mitglied
Kennt ihr noch dieses süßes kleine Mädchen " zurück in die vergangenheit", in der 2. Staffel?

Ihr name ist Megan Corletto.
Ich find sie echt süß!!!

Hier ne Biographie in Englisch:

Name: Megan MadalynCorletto
Geburtstag: Setember, 25, 1993
Haarfarbe: brünett
Augenfarbe: Grün/Blau
Megan liest sehr gerne Harry Potter, reitet, spielgerne mit auf dem Spielplatz an der Schule und chatten gerne mit Leuten im Internet!
Familie: Carlos(Vater), Erica(Mutter), Carson (yüngerer Bruder), ein hund (Cooper),eine Katze (Whiskers) und 2 Vögel.
Lieblingsschauspielerinen: Sarah M. Gellar, Holly M. Combs
Olsen Twins, Dannielle Bouffard (ihre Freundin)
Lieblingsschaupieler: Freddie Prinze Jnr.
Matthew Ashford
Sängerin: Britney Spears
sänger: Ronan Keating
Band: Five
Film: It Takes Two
Serie: Pokemon
Lieblingsfarbe: Pink
Lieblingessen: Candy & Pizza
Beste Freunde: Jamie-Lee
Lieblingsfach: Mathe und lesen

Auf der Seite:

www.geocities.com/the_big_stars/meganpics.html

könnt ihr einige Bildr von ihr sehen.

Werbung:
hi!
Ich finde sie auch total niedlich, aber war das nicht in der !.Staffel Folge 17?Hier hab ich auch noch ein bild von ihr:
60-20799.jpg

In einer anderen Bio heißt sie Megan Hayley Corletto.
Phoebe-H.

Sorry, bei mir klappt dein Link nicht.

www.tvtome/servlet/Persondetails/personid-19260

meinst du das Bild?

Hier noch eine andere Bio:

Full Name: Megan Madalyn Corletto
Date of Birth: September 25th,1993
Parents' Names: Erica and Carlos Corletto
Brothers or Sisters? 4 year old brother Carson
Do you have any pets? 2 Dogs(German Shepard,Maltese Terrier), 3 fish and 1 Rabbit. Cooper and Harry are the Dogs,Snow White is the Rabbit.
What's your favorite movie? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's film "It takes two".
What's your favorite book? All Harry Potter books
Who's your favorite musician? Britney Spears
What's your favorite television show aside from Days of our Lives? I really like to watch Pokemon and Power Puff Girls but I also watch So little time and The Simpsons.
Who do you look up to? I look up to mommy and daddy most, because they show me the most love, support and kindness that one else does. I also have Sarah Michelle Gellar as my Tv idol, she is so pretty and talented.
What's your favorite school subject? I love to read,all my friends on set say I am a good reader because I can memorize my lines plus my screen mommy and daddy's as well. I am in the 3rd grade but have a reading level of 5th grade.
What's your favorite food? Can you guess? It's candy of course! Plus I really love daddy's home-made pizza, He is the world's best pizza maker.
Who do you have the best time working onscreen with on Days of our Lives? I have the best time working with Missy and Matthew,they are so funny and help me out all the time. Sometimes Matthew gives my candy and makes silly jokes on set,and people can get mad at him but I think they are very funny. I also love Frances and Kristian because they are so kind and nice to me, Frances is a really caring person and she is one of our bestest actors on set.
Who do you want to have an opportunity to work with on Days of our Lives that you haven't worked with before? I would love to work with everybody at some stage.I think everybody is way cool and it is to hard to pick one person. If you said on another soap I would pick Camryn Grimes from "The Young and the Restless" because she is so good and I love watching her work.
What would you like to tell your fans that visit Soapaddict.com? I want to tell them that I love them all,thank you for your support because you are all special to me in different ways. I really want to say a big thank you to my good new friend Jessica who has made me a part of her wonderful website. Jessica is the best and i really admire her and love her for all the hard time she puts into making peoples' lives happier and more exciting. Hope you will all continue to watch me and don't forget to send me a message because I love talking to new people each and every day.

Love your friend,

Megan Corletto

Weiß auch nicht, aber dort steht auch der andere Name.

Hier noch ein Bild:

www.geocities.com/abbydeverauxfan03/Megan03.ipg

Werbung:
Zurück
Oben