• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

Full House Bücher

Bücher (die ich selber schon gelesen habe):

0671042041.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Camp Hide-A-Pet

Check out the super story inside called Camp-Hide-A-Pet. Find out what happens when I bring my guinea pig, Sunny, to camp Wildwood. I didn´t know pets weren´r allowed. Really!

mit Spielen, Basteltips und Platz für Adressen neuer Freunde am Ende des Buches.

Werbung:
Bücher die ich selber schon gelesen habe:

0671040928.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

No-Rules Weekend

Stephanie, Michelle and DJ have their house all to themselves – all weekend! The tree sisters plan to do tons of cool, exciting stuff together.

But things get a little too exciting when uninvited guests show up for Stephanie´s party – guests Stephanie knows are sure to cause big trouble! And Michelle finds a diary with clues pointing the way to a secret treasure – that´s hidden right in her house.

Bücher die ich schon selber gelesen habe:

0671040936.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

A Dog´s Life

Michelle has decided to enter Comet in a local dog show. But Rachel Tilly, a snooty girl in Michelle´s class, insits Comet will never win. Michelle is determinded to prove her wrong. But the more Michelle trains Comet, the less he seems to follow her commands. Will Michelle be able to turn Comet into a superstar dog by show time ?

Stephanie´s excited about the dog show,too. She´s helping get Comet ready by taking him for long runs in the park. At the park, Stephanie meets a cute boy named CJ, who asks Stephanie on a date. Awesome! Until Stephanie finds out that Cj has a big secret—one that could turn her best friend into her worst enemy.

Bücher (die ich selber schon gelesen habe):

0671021516.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Wish I wish I never wished

“I wish you would Just move out”
That´s what Michelle says when she and her older sister, Stephanie, have a big fight. But Michelle didn´t mean it. Now Stephanie is really angry. And she´s really moving out of their room.
Then Michelle gets a super Idea. She´ll plan a surprise Birthday Party for Staphanie to make every thing better. But the surprise is on Michelle. The party make things even worse!

Werbung:
0671008366.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

My Ho-Ho-Horrible Christmas

“All I want for Christmas—is for Cousin Marshall to go away”
Michelle can´t belive it. Her new friend, Alta Jacobson, just uninvited Michelle to her big Christmas Party. And it´s all her Cousin Marshall´s fault !
Alta thinks Michelle´s cousin is a big pain. And she´s right. He´s clumsy, he can´t keep a secret, and all he talks about is bugs.
Michelle has to find a way to get rid of Marshall—before he makes her Christmas ho-ho-horrible.

Zurück
Oben