• Willkommen auf Traumfeuer.com!
    Registriere Dich kostenlos und mach mit bei Fanart, Fanfiction, RPGs, Rollenspielen und Diskussionen zu Serien/Filmen/Kino

English Chit Chat Area

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
F

Frannie

Hi,

how are you guys doing?

This is for all people who are willing to chat in English, it increases your vocabulary knowledge, you can also place questions on your homework, grammatical issues or whatever else has to do something with English.

First of all, how many years of English have you been studying, did you travel to the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand?

I know that Anja has been to the US for one year, and that's where I am right now. Any questions or concerns on that?

Some words regarding my person, I am Fran, 24 years old and currently living in Detroit, Michigan. I'm married with children (;) ) and my daughters are 6 months and 16 years old. In fact, the older daughter is kind of adopted, so don't wonder. I'm pregnant with the third girl who will be born about November 20th.

Greetings from the other side of the Ocean

Frannie

Werbung:
Hey Frannie

I have learn 5 years English in my school. It wasn´t easy every day, but I loved it.
You know Frannie, what is my greatest wish is :D . Travel to USA as AuPair or Live for ever over there or in my Holidaytime

I am a 24 old girl from Tharandt near Dresden and my job is to be a Nanny.
I care 3 kids. twins(boys) and a girl. Its a hard job, but gratefully.
I wasn´t in US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

I was in Portugal in 1996 and 1997. In this Holidas, I must speak English every day. And when I have a Problem in this Holiday ,I must speak English , because never a people in Portugal understand me.

I think it is a fantastic Thread. Fran.

My questions to you Frannie. How celebrate you with your family Helloween? ;)

Dani

Hello,

I've been learning English in my school.
I'm not from the US, or else. Frannie, you are living in Detroid? Is ist great there? :)
OK: I'm Linda and 14 years old. I Hope, my english is not so bad ;). I am in a Gymnasium in Salzburg/Austria.
It's sweet, that you two love children. I love them too, but I haven't got some :D.

I was only in England for two weeks and there I learned with an English Family very good English :)

Greetings Linda

Hi to all out there ;)

First of all: Fran, that was a great idea ;)
I have been studying English for 5 years (or a bit more ;)) in school. So don't wonder if i'm writing nonsense.
I have been to Singapoore, Japain, Chile and Taiwan, for instance, but I would love it to visit the US, because I'm interested in several things there. (Believe it or not, but the government, or other things like new governers ;) [Go Arnie go!!!])

I hope everybody enjoys this thread!

Bye sigi

Werbung:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben